Thursday, September 3, 2009

Long live Postrad!

So there was a post I put up not too long ago about a portfolio site I was going to put up with a different name. It has since be dumped like so many other ideas that seem good at first, but ultimately don't have staying power. Kind of like MySpace. Anyway, change is coming. Can you feel it coming in the air tonight? Oh lord, indeed.

I want to also say something else- if you go to the Minnesota State Fair, ride the Zipper. It was the best rush for 3 bucks I've ever had, and I've been to Amsterdam.

So if you still for some ungodly reason still check this site from time to time, things are going to change. For better or for worse, things are going to change...

I would also like to thank Kelly Mac for being my spiritual adviser on all things visual and awesome. She took the picture below, and as you can see, she clearly meant to take it of me:



Check out her web-site and give her your business.

Stay tuned for more cha-cha-cha-changes.

No comments: