Thursday, October 29, 2009

post-rad.com is live and postrad.blogspot.com is feeling neglected.

So I have been busy creating post-rad.com, which involved a lot of tough decisions. The initial site I envisioned was going to be a much larger affair. I, hoping to avoid turning my own portfolio page into a quagmire, pruned the whole project to the more stream-lined site that you now see. One of the big choices was to keep the blog off for now.

That doesn't mean that the blog isn't going to be maintained. It is. In fact, it will be brought into the pantheon of the post-rad.com domain in the future. For now, postrad the blog will continue its merry existence hosted by our good friends Google. When Google takes over the world we hope they remember how much we appreciated them. Hail Google!

I have nothing to add to this post, other than this:

No comments: